Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cedar Key


Oatie and I on our way to Cedar Key.
He is in the back seat with his paw on my shoulder.


A short stop at an Outlet mall in Georgia for some shoes.


An embroidery I've been working on. I appliqued the shimmery circles with fabric I bought at The Fabric Art Shop in Lake City, Florida.


I signed up to take an online class with Jane La Fasio called Sketching and Watercolour, Journal on Location
This is one of my first efforts, painting my keys.


Sketchbook Challenge page: the view from my window.
Below is the view with my camera.


More from Cedar Key soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I met you in the coffee shop in Cedar Key. Thanks for sharing!
Sherry

Maggi said...

A true back seat driver! I do like the piece with the circles, and your sketchbook pages. Your sketchbooks are always so beautiful.